This course will provide an introduction and common terminology associated with the turbine sections. This course will also cover the major components of a turbine section including the exhaust, and the theory of operation.
"State the purpose of the turbine section.
Define common terminology.
Describe the major components.
Explain the theory of operation."
Turbine Section - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.