An HRSG’s basic function is to remove useful energy in waste heat from a gas turbine, or from some other combustion process, and transform it into steam energy. This steam energy can then be used to drive a steam turbine, produce electricity, or supply steam to a host for other purposes. This module provides an overview of HRSG operation, which is a critical factor in achieving high thermal efficiencies in a combined cycle plant.
"State the purpose of Heat Recovery Steam Generators
Define common terminology
Define the major components
Explain the theory of operation"
HRSG Basics - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
HRSG Basics - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.