The HRSG blowdown system is instrumental in ensuring the boiler water chemistry is kept within specifications with regard to dissolved and suspended solids, pH, conductivity, and silica content. This module introduces the blowdown system, explains its theory of operation, and describes the major components that make up the system.
"State the purpose of heat recovery steam generator drums.
State the purpose of blowdown systems.
Define common terminology.
Describe the major components.
Explain the theory of operation."
HRSG Drum and Blowdown Systems - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
HRSG Drum and Blowdown Systems - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.