This module provides an overview of how the major components of a combined cycle plant affect the heat rate within it. The components covered in this module include: the HRSG, gas turbine, steam turbine, condenser, and other applicable plant equipment.
"Describe how gas turbines affect heat rate.
Describe how heat recovery steam generators affect heat rate.
Describe how steam turbines affect heat rate
Describe how condensers affect heat rate.
Describe how miscellaneous equipment affects heat rate."
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.