This module introduces the various components found within the steam turbine, as well as the path in which steam flows through them. In addition, the module provides an overview of steam turbine valves, including their major components, and explains how steam turbine blading is designed.
"State the purpose of steam turbines.
Define common terminology.
Describe the major components.
Explain the theory of operation."
Steam Turbine Basics - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Steam Turbine Basics - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.