This module provides an overview of how bearings are used within the steam turbine, as well as the common terminology that applies to bearings. In addition, this module explains the theory of operation for the different types of bearings used within the steam turbine.
"State the purpose of steam turbine bearings.
Define common terminology.
Describe the major types of bearings.
Explain the operation of the different types of bearings."
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.