So, you're pretty new to Macs? You might think you're the only person out there who is, but good news: you're not! Don't worry about knowing everything right away, just check out this online training series to get up and running. We'll check out some basic stuff that will help you navigate your computer and do common tasks like email and surfing the web. Once you know where things are, where to find them, and what to do with them, you'll feel much more comfortable exploring and trying things out on your own.
- What you'll learn in this training
- Exploring your Desktop
- Using the Finder
- Using the Dock
- Using the Menu Bar
- Finding files using Spotlight
- Finding info in Notification Center
- Using Launchpad
- Adjusting system volume
- Adjusting system brightness
- Sleeping, restarting, and shutting down
- Hardware vs. Software
- Finding apps in the Applications folder
- Opening and closing applications
- Double-clicking vs. single-clicking
- Left-clicking vs. right-clicking
- Selecting text
- Using the Mac App Store
- Connecting printers
- Changing the desktop background
- Changing the screensaver
- Connecting to a router
- Browsing the internet
- Setting the homepage in a browser
- Setting up an e-mail account in Mail
- Sending an e-mail
- Checking e-mail messages
- Searching for e-mail messages
- Replying to and forwarding an e-mail
- Attaching a file to an e-mail
- Deleting e-mails
- Opening and creating folders
- Moving and tagging files
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.