Mac® OS X® 10.10 (Yosemite®) is a free update to Apple's Mac operating system. In this online training series, we will take a look at the redesigned interface and highlight some of the new features. Some of the features included are the new Notification center, including the Today view; the totally redesigned Spotlight® feature; and the new look and features in Safari® and (coming soon) the Mail app including the Mail Drop feature, iCloud® Drive, Handoff and more.
NOTE: This series was created using a beta version of Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) and some of the features may be subject to change.
- Exploring the new look and what you'll learn in this training
- Notification center
- System preferences
- Add users groups
- Manage users, groups, and parental controls
- Sign a PDF using your trackpad
- Yosemite: Using dark mode mac
- Yosemite: Preview files in finder
- iCloud and Cloud Drive
- Messages on Mac
- Yosemite: Using Instant Personal Hotspot
- Mail: Accounts and interface
- Mail: Markup and mail drop
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.