Welcome to the What's New series for Mac OS® X version 10.8 Mountain Lion. In this series you will learn about some of the great new features in Mountain Lion. We'll look at the improvements for renaming and moving documents, and also how to use diction to create a letter. We'll check out some of the new features in Safari®, and learn how to better organize Launchpad and Dashboard.
- What you'll learn in this training
- Performing a search in Launchpad
- Creating folders of applications
- Renaming documents from the title bar
- Moving documents
- Duplicating documents
- Enabling dictation
- Customizing settings
- Using the smart search field
- Using the share button
- Renaming bookmarks
- Creating a reading list
- Using the widget browser
- Performing a widget search
- Creating folders of widgets
- Filling out PDF forms
- Sharing PDF documents
- Importing pages from a scanner
- Creating a list
- Setting priority
- Marking a task complete
- Overview: Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) - What's New?
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.