This online training series takes a look at the iPad® as an e-reading device. We focus on the three primary apps for reading books, magazines, and newspapers on the iPad, concentrating primarily on Apple's own iBooks® app and iBookstoreSM, but also looking at Amazon's® Kindle® app for iPad, and Barnes & Noble's® NOOK® app. We will cover the operation of the apps themselves, and explore how each manages a library of content. This series will also take a quick look at other apps for reading content, and at the various content formats. You'll learn tips on finding free content, and how to access magazines and newspapers on the iPad.
- What you'll learn in this training
- Installing the iBooks app on iPad
- The iBooks interface
- Managing iBooks settings
- Accessing the iBooks store from iBooks
- Exploring strengths and weaknesses of iPad as an eReader
- Managing the iBooks library
- Using Kindle app for iPad
- Managing the Kindle app library
- Using the NOOK app for iPad
- Managing the NOOK app library
- Locating free eReading materials for iPad
- Exploring EPUB and PDF formatting reading materials
- Using other app for iReading content
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.