This online training series will show you how to get started using iOS7 on iPhone 4 or later, iPad 2 or later, and the 5th Generation iPod touch. Youâll learn how to perform simple tasks, like turning the device on and off, connecting to the Internet, and customizing the Home screen. Youâll also learn about new features, like using the new Control Center, and iTunes RadioSM.
iOS 7 is a great update, and is a huge box to unpack. With so many new features and controls, it can be tough to know where to begin, so check out these movies to get started on your iOS 7 journey.
- What youâll learn in this training
- Turning the device on and off
- Customizing the Home screen
- Deleting apps
- Setting a passcode to lock the device
- Zooming in and out
- Changing settings and preferences using the Setting app
- Using Location Services
- Syncing the device with iTunes wirelessly
- Connecting to the internet
- Activating and using Siri
- Modifying Siri settings
- Searching the device using Spotlight
- Using Control Center
- Getting quick info using Notification Center
- Tracking a device remotely using Find My iPhone/iPad
- Taking photos and applying filters
- Viewing photos
- Listening to streaming music using iTunes Radio
Subject Matter Expert
Chris has created eLearning tutorials and other learning objects for 13 years, using Articulate, Captivate, Adobe CC, and many other design and development tools. Chris has a passion for learning and instruction, and has subject matter expertise in a wide variety of hard and soft skill areas, and regularly coach presentation design and delivery techniques.
Some of Chris' many specialties include: instructional design, eLearning development, compression schemes, workflow design and implementation, proof-of-concept demos, theatre arts, voiceover technique, editing and other post-production techniques, presentation design, learning things quickly, and teaching all kinds of things to all kinds of learners.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.