- What you will learn in this training
- Using the Maps app
- Turning Location Services on and off
- Finding your current location
- Zooming, panning, or scrolling maps
- Using the digital compass
- Finding a business
- Sharing a map location by email
- Changing Map settings
- Searching for a location and seeing location info
- Marking a location with a pin
- Bookmarking and recently visited locations
- Editing bookmarks or clearing the recents list
- Adding a location to your contacts list
- Using your contacts list to find a location
- Changing Map views
- Using 3D and Flyover
- Getting directions â driving, walking, or public transport
Subject Matter Expert
Chris has created eLearning tutorials and other learning objects for 13 years, using Articulate, Captivate, Adobe CC, and many other design and development tools. Chris has a passion for learning and instruction, and has subject matter expertise in a wide variety of hard and soft skill areas, and regularly coach presentation design and delivery techniques.
Some of Chris' many specialties include: instructional design, eLearning development, compression schemes, workflow design and implementation, proof-of-concept demos, theatre arts, voiceover technique, editing and other post-production techniques, presentation design, learning things quickly, and teaching all kinds of things to all kinds of learners.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.