- What youâll learn in this training
- Opening and viewing a web page
- Zooming and scrolling a web page
- Following a link and link options
- Browsing pages from other devices using iCloud
- Opening and closing multiple web pages
- Working with tabs
- Using Private Viewing mode
- Stopping and reloading or refreshing web pages
- Changing the default search engine
- Using Previous or Next buttons
- Using the search field to find web content
- Finding keywords on the current page
- Creating a bookmark
- Editing or organizing bookmarks
- Synching bookmarks through iCloud
- Turing the Bookmarks bar display on or off
- Displaying and using Browser history
- Adding a page or link to your Reading List
- Adding a web clip on a Home screen
- Sharing a link
- Tweeting about a web page
- Printing a web page
- Saving or copying an image found on the web
- Entering text in a text field â filling out forms
- Enabling and clearing the AutoFill feature
- Setting privacy preferences â cookies and history
- Setting Security preferences â fraud, JavaScpript, and pop-ups
Subject Matter Expert
Chris has created eLearning tutorials and other learning objects for 13 years, using Articulate, Captivate, Adobe CC, and many other design and development tools. Chris has a passion for learning and instruction, and has subject matter expertise in a wide variety of hard and soft skill areas, and regularly coach presentation design and delivery techniques.
Some of Chris' many specialties include: instructional design, eLearning development, compression schemes, workflow design and implementation, proof-of-concept demos, theatre arts, voiceover technique, editing and other post-production techniques, presentation design, learning things quickly, and teaching all kinds of things to all kinds of learners.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.