Creating an Honest and Theft-free Workplace: Misuse of Company Resources (Compliance Snapshot)
Enroll in Just This Course - $10.00
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1
This course introduces the common problem of misuse of company resources. Theft committed by employees costs millions of dollars each year. In this course you will learn some of the reasons why employees steal and how you can prevent theft and promote honesty in your place of work.
Compliance Snapshot - This course is a short (under 20 minutes) snapshot from the longer comprehensive version of the same course title. To cover other topic areas part of the longer form 'Creating an Honest and Theft-free Workplace', take a look at other Compliance Snapshots of similar title or the comprehensive version.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the affects of dishonesty and theft
- Summarize some of the reasons why employees steal
- Outline nine ways employee theft can be prevente
- Identify how best to handle employee theft
- Describe how to promote honesty in the workplace
This course covers the following topics:
- Employee Theft in the Workplace
- Effects of Dishonesty / Theft
- Why People Steal
- Handling Theft
- Promoting Honesty
Subject Matter Expert
This course is created and brought to you by 360training, a leading provider of accredited e-learning courses to working professionals through today's leading schools, associations and corporations. 360training's high-quality e-learning courses assist thousands of working professionals in a wide range of disciplines, helping them to succeed in today's marketplace, to renew licenses, to acquire certification or to prepare for a new profession.
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
The final exam must be passed successfully with 80% or higher in order to receive your certificate of completion.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235