This course introduces the concept of negotiating ethically. Unless your being downright fraudulent, negotiating unethically is not illegal and in some major companies, it's not frowned upon. That being said, there are many disadvantages to unethical negotiating, all of which you will learn about in this course. You will also learn some tips for negotiating fairly and the great advantages your company will experience when negotiating in a way that is honest and ethical.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Summarize the process of negotiating
- Describe the ten most common deceptive tactics used during negotiations
- Discuss some of the consequences of deceptive tactics
- Describe the three greatest advantages of ethical negotiations
- Apply tips for negotiating fairly and ethically
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.