This course introduces the concept of bid-rigging and its various forms, all of which are illegal. You will also learn about the importance of anti-trust laws and how they are good for business. Lastly, this course will provide examples of anti-trust violations, mostly in the form of conversations that you should always avoid.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe how anti-trust laws limit monopolies
- Identify anti-trust violations
- Define bid-rigging
- Describe forms of bid rigging
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.