This course introduces the concept of competitive intelligence. When working for a company it's necessary that you understand the types of conversations that are acceptable to have with competitors and this course teaches you what information is off-limits. You will also learn about legitimate sources of competitive intelligence that will keep you from violating anti-trust laws.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify legitimate sources of competitive intelligence
- Describe anti-trust violations pertaining to competitive intelligence
- Outline off-limits information
- Define “independent action”
- Define “benchmarking”
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.