Anti-trust (Comprehensive Course)
2 Learner Reviews -
Enroll in Just This Course - $30.00
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Anyone
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe what anti-trust laws prohibit
- Describe the importance of the Sherman Act, Clayton Act, Robinson-Patman Act and Federal Trade Commission Act as they relate to anti-trust laws
- Define bid-rigging
- Describe forms of bid rigging
- Define price-fixing
- Describe price-fixing behavior
- Summarize five common price-fixing practices
- Identify legitimate sources of competitive intelligence
- Describe anti-trust violations pertaining to competitive intelligence
- Outline off-limits information- Define “independent action”
- Define “benchmarking”
- List the seven most common types of illegal pricing and negotiation practices
- Identify when different prices for the same product are acceptable
- Recognize anti-trust violations and know how to handle them properly
- Summarize what steps are taken when cooperating in an anti-trust investigation
- Differentiate between civil penalties and per se penalties
Subject Matter Expert
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
End of Course Instructions
The final exam must be passed successfully with 70% or higher in order to receive your certificate of completion.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235