Anti-trust: Dealing with Anti-trust Violations (Compliance Snapshot)
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Anyone
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize anti-trust violations and know how to handle them properl
- Summarize what steps are taken when cooperating in an anti-trust investigation
- Describe the Federal Leniency Program and what it requires to qualify
- Discuss per se violations
- Differentiate between civil penalties and per se penalties
Subject Matter Expert
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
End of Course Instructions
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.