This course introduces how best to deal with anti-trust violations, while also shedding light on their penalties. It's vital to be able to recognize when an anti-trust violation is occurring. Sometimes this is difficult because a violation can seem innocent as a conversation between friends, but you must be able to tell the difference and this course will assist you in being able to recognize per se violations, which are the most common type of violation.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize anti-trust violations and know how to handle them properl
- Summarize what steps are taken when cooperating in an anti-trust investigation
- Describe the Federal Leniency Program and what it requires to qualify
- Discuss per se violations
- Differentiate between civil penalties and per se penalties
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.