This course introduces an overview of anti-trust issues. You will learn about anti-trust laws and what they prohibit, as well as the roles the Sherman Act, the Clayton Act, and the Federal Trade Commission Act played in the making of these laws. This course will also describe the red flags you should be on the lookout for when doing business.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe what anti-trust laws prohibit
- Describe the importance of the Sherman Act, Clayton Act, and Federal Trade Commission Act as they relate to anti-trust laws
- Define “per se” violations
- Identify red flags
- Outline the penalties associated with anti-trust violations
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.