Conflicts of Interest: Hiring Family and Friends (Compliance Snapshot)
Enroll in Just This Course - $10.00
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1
This course introduces how best to approach the hiring of family and friends in a business setting. For the most part, it is not a good idea to hire a family member or friend for a position at your place of work, but what do you do if they're the most qualified candidate? This course will teach you the appropriate way to hire a family member or friend, while also providing tips for how best to deal with a friend or family member who is a supplier or customer.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the disadvantages of hiring a family member or friend
- Define what constitutes as a “family member”
- Describe how best to act when a family member is the best candidate or when a family member or friend is a supplier or customer
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235