This course introduces the concept of secure transactions. Conducting insecure transactions puts your company at risk of identity theft and if the problem is happening internally, the consequences can be even more severe. This course will teach you how to identify internal breaches and provide helpful tips on how to decrease the chance of an internal breach occurring.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Distinguish between secure transactions and insecure transactions
- Identify examples of internal breaches
- Describe the four likely consequences of internal breaches
- Outline the steps that should be taken to limit internal breaches
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.