Federal Acquisition Regulation: Organizational and Consultant Conflicts of Interest (Compliance Snapshot)
Enroll in Just This Course - $10.00
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1
This course introduces the rules outlined in FAR subpart 9.5. In this course you will learn what this section of FAR covers and the responsibilities of contracting officers. You will also learn about some of the problems faced by contractors and how those conflicts can be resolved.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of the FAR subpart 9.5
- Identify what the FAR rules cover
- Summarize some of the responsibilities of contracting officers
- Describe the four common situations outlined in FAR 9.505 that make things difficult for contractors
- Outline how conflicts are resolved
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235