This course introduces the Books and Records and Internal Control Provisions of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA). This course will teach you about recommended internal accounting controls and the importance of accounting policies. You will also learn about some accounting provisions that should be applied to third parties and subsidiaries.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the FCPA's influence on book and record keeping
- Summarize the Books and Records and Internal Control provisions of the FCPA
- List the four recommended internal accounting controls
- Identify what accounting policies should address
- List the five subsidiaries companies should have accounting provisions for
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.