Import and Export Controls: Commercial Exports (Compliance Snapshot)
1 Learner Reviews -
Enroll in Just This Course - $10.00
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1
This course introduces the rules and regulations associated with commercial exports. You will learn how to identify whether or not you need a commercial export license and you will be walked through the steps necessary to export an item. You will also learn about some of the severe penalties associated with violating exporting laws in the U.S.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify what the Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) is responsible for as it pertains to exporting
- Summarize the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
- Describe the what, where, who, and how of exporting
- Identify if you need a commercial export license
- Summarize the steps that must be taken to export your item
- Describe the roles of the OEE, OEA, OAC, and the EMPC and identify some of the red flags you should be on the lookout for when exporting goods- Describe the penalties associated with violating exporting laws
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235