This course introduces the rules and regulations associated with defense exports. You will learn about the items listed on the U.S. Munitions List and the steps you must take if you want to export arms. You will also learn what your policy should cover as it pertains to being in compliance with defense trade laws and regulations.
At the conclusion of this lesson, you will be able to:
- Summarize why the U.S. Government regulates defense exports
- List some of the items on the DDTC's United States Munitions List
- Describe the necessary steps that must be taken to export arms
- Describe the regulations process for DDTC
- Summarize the Licensing Review Process' purpose
- Outline the seven topics your policy regarding compliance with defense trade laws and regulations should cover
- Summarize the penalties associated with violating defense export laws and regulations
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.