This course introduces the topic of export controls. In this course you will learn why it's so important to have these controls, as well as the factors that they depend on. You will also learn about the government agencies that manage export licensing transactions and why might occur if your company is found guilty of violating export regulations.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the four factors export controls depend on
- List the three main reasons for export controls
- List the three government agencies that manage a majority of export licensing transactions and summarize what each agency does
- Summarize some of the red flags associated with exporting goods
- List possible penalties for violating export regulations
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.