- Define quality customer services and discover why its important, and discover how it can be adopted as a company-wide perspective.
- Have a positive attitude that customers notice and examine how your attitude is reflected in your appearance, language, tone and telephone skills.
- Identify your customer's needs by understanding basic human needs, learn how to read your customers, and discuss the benefits of a CRM system.
- Provide for your customers' needs by performing your job well, communicating clear messages, practicing effective selling skills and planning for unexpected situations.
- Ensure that customers return by soliciting feedback, satisfying complaints, preparing for common complaints, dealing with difficult customers effectively and exceeding their expectations.
- Do You Have What It Takes to Win with the Customer?
- Comparing Customer Service to a Refrigerator
- What Is Quality Customer Service?
- Four Reasons Why Quality Service is Important
- Adopting a Customer Service Perspective
- Why Winning at Customer Service is Important to You
- Why a Positive Attitude Is Important
- Communicate Your Best Image
- Monitoring the Sound of Your Voice
- Using the Telephone Effectively
- Staying Energized
- Summary and Follow-Up
- Identifying Customer Needs
- Understanding Basic Needs
- Recognizing Customer Timing Requirements
- Stay One Step Ahead of Your Customers
- Remaining Attentive
- Using a CRM System
- Providing for Your Customers' Needs
- Meeting Basic Customer Service Needs
- Performing Important Backup Duties
- Sending Clear Messages
- Saying the Right Thing
- Selling Your Organization's Uniqueness
- Meeting the Computer Challenge
- Preparing for the Unexpected
- Making Sure Your Customers Return
- Soliciting Customer Feedback
- Handling Complaints Effectively
- Getting Difficult Customers on Your Side
- Taking That One Extra Service Step
- Reviewing the Actions that Cause a Customer to Return
- Striving for Quality Customer Service
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.