BW305 BW Query Design and Analysis (BW305V96)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 5
- Language: English
More About This Course
- Train Anywhere, Your Home, Office, Or Training Center
- Hands on Computer Labs Accessible 24/7
- Virtual Classrooms With Robust Interactive Environment
- Prepares You For Exams And Valuable Microsoft Certifications
- Version Upgrade Guarantee - Substantial Discounts For Upgraded Courses Within 9 Months of Purchase
- Corporate Resource Guarantee - Protect Your Company Sponsored Training Investment For 1 Year
- Software Assurance Qualified - Value: 5
- This course will give you knowledge that you can use to create simple and complex query definitions using the BEx Query Designer and to make them available in standard layouts.
- The knowledge you will acquire will form the basis for more advanced courses in the BW curriculum.
- Project team members with basic knowledge of Data Warehousing and SAP ERP experience
- Overview of the Architecture and functions of SAP BW
- Navigating in SAP BW reports using the BEx Analyzer and the BEx Web Analyzer
- Creating query definitions with the BEx Query Designer
- Using key figures, characteristics, attributes, hierarchies, variables, properties, exceptions and conditions in the query definition
- Performing Adhoc-Analysis
- Using the BEx Information Broadcaster to distribute reports
- Integrating documents in reports
- Configuring the report-report interface
- Using predefined reports from the SAP Business Content
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.