DB2 Family Fundamentals - CE031G
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
This course provides you with information about the functions of IBM's DB2, a relational database manager which may be installed under a variety of operating systems on many hardware platforms.
DB2 runs under the z/OS, VM, Linux, UNIX, and Windows operating systems, to name a few.
The course includes discussion of how the DB2 products provide services. The focus is on the services DB2 provides and how we work with DB2, not on its internal workings.
This basic course is for persons needing an introductory knowledge of DB2, and persons preparing for advanced and specialized DB2 education.
Understanding a Table
Data Modeling and Database Design
How does a User use DB2?
How does a Programmer use DB2?
What does an Administrator do in DB2?
Information Management with DB2
Course Detail 1:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.