Building Reports with Report Builder 3.0 (RB3)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 1
- Language: English
- Audience: IT Professionals
- 100% Satisfied or your money back
- Cancellation Free Schedule
- Version Upgrade Discount
- Corporate Resource Guarantee
This course is intended for information workers with the need to connect to various data sources and create ad hoc reports against them
- Create a shared data source.
- Create a report using the Table and Matrix wizard.
- Enhance Report using Richly Formatted Text.
- View Report from the server.
- Add Charts to the report.
- Add Gauges to reports.
- Create reports manually.
- Use Query, Parameter, and Filter to limit data in report.
- Exercise 1: Getting Started and Getting Familiar with Report Builder
- Exercise 2: Pre-Requisite Exercises ÂÂCreating a Shared Data Source
- Exercise 3: Table and Matrix Wizard's ÂÂData Sources, Data Sets, and Building a Matrix
- Exercise 4: Enhancing Your Report with Richly-Formatted Text
- Exercise 5: View Your Report from the Server
- Exercise 6: Enrich Your Report Using Charts
- Exercise 7: Enrich Your Data Visualization Using a Gauge
- Exercise 8: Modify the Tablix to Show Two Parallel Dynamic Groups
- Exercise 9: Manual Creation of a Tablix to Match Exercise 3 (Optional)
- Exercise 10: Use Query, Parameter, and Filter to Limit the Tablix Data
- Exercise 11: Creating and using Report Parts
- Exercise 12: Creating Shared Data Sets
- Exercise 13: Using the Map Wizard
- Exercise 14: Report distribution using Subscriptions
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- An understanding of the data being accessed and how we want to display that data.
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.