Managing Decisions in IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.6 - WB391G
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English (US)
An updated version of this course is available. For more information, clickManaging Decisions in IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.7.1 (WB396G).
This course is also available as self-paced virtual (e-learning) course, Managing Decisions in IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.6 (ZB391G). This option does not require any travel.
This course introduces business analysts to IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.6. You learn the concepts and skills that are necessary to capture, author, validate, and manage business rules with Operational Decision Manager.
This intermediate course is designed for business analysts.
- Course introduction
- Introducing IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.6
- Exercise: Operational Decision Manager in action
- Modeling for business rules
- Exercise: Building the model on paper
- Exercise: Implementing the model
- Understanding rule projects
- Exercise: Setting up a rule project
- Working with the BOM
- Exercise: Working with the BOM
- Introducing Decision Center
- Exercise: Exploring the Decision Center Business console
- Exercise: Exploring the Decision Center Enterprise console
- Introducing rule authoring
- Exercise: Understanding the case study
- Discovering and analyzing rules
- Exercise: Discovering rules
- Exercise: Analyzing rules
- Working with conditions in rules
- Exercise: Working with conditions in rules
- Working with definitions in rules
- Exercise: Working with definitions in rules
- Writing complete rules
- Exercise: Writing complete rules
- Authoring decision tables and trees
- Exercise: Authoring decision tables and trees
- Exercise: Authoring rules: Putting it all together
- Reviewing rules
- Exercise: Reviewing rules
- Running tests and simulations with Decision Validation Services
- Exercise: Running tests and simulations
- Introducing Enterprise console management features
- Exercise: Working with Enterprise console management features
- Introducing decision governance
- Exercise: Working with the decision governance framework
- Course summary
You should have:
- Experience with identifying and defining business policies and rules
- A basic understanding of business models
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.