Lesson objectives help students become comfortable with the course, and also provide a means to evaluate learning.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Use subqueries to generate query output
- Manipulate table data by inserting and updating records in a table and deleting records from a table
- Manipulate the table structure
- Create views, manipulate data through views, modify the view structure, and drop views
- Create indices on table columns and drop inefficient indices
- Mark the beginning of a transaction, create a savepoint within a transaction, rollback a transaction, and commit a transaction
Lesson 1: Using Subqueries to Perform Advanced Querying
- Topic 1A: Search Based on Unknown Values
- Topic 1B: Compare a Value with Unknown Values
- Topic 1C: Search Based on the Existence of Records
- Topic 1D: Generate Output Using Correlated Subqueries
- Topic 1E: Filter Grouped Data Within Subqueries
- Topic 1F: Perform MultipleâLevel Subqueries
- Topic 2A: Insert Data
- Topic 2B: Modify Data
- Topic 3A: Create a Simple Table
- Topic 3B: Create a Table with Constraints
- Topic 3C: Add and Drop Table Columns
- Topic 3D: Add and Drop Constraints
- Topic 3E: Modify the Column Definition
- Topic 3F: Back Up Tables
- Topic 3G: Delete Tables
- Topic 4A: Create a View
- Topic 4B: Manipulate Data in Views
- Topic 4C: Create Aliases
- Topic 4D: Modify and Drop Views
- Topic 5A: Create Indices
- Topic 5B: Drop Indices
- Topic 6A: Create Transactions
- Topic 6B: Commit Transactions
- Appendix A: Structure of the Bookstore Database
To ensure the successful completion, we recommend completion of one of the following courses, orequivalent knowledge:
- SQL: Fundamentals of Querying (Fourth Edition)
- Windows XP Professional: Level 1 and Windows XP Professional: Level 2 or Windows XP: Introduction
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global is led by a team of individuals with world-class experience in professional development skills and leading edge technologies. These established professionals collaborate to drive PPG's business forward through entrepreneurial innovation, strategic partnerships, brand management and sales growth.
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.