SQL: Fundamentals of Querying (SQL-QueryFund)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 1
- Language: English
- Audience: IT Professionals
- 100% Satisfied or your money back
- Cancellation Free Schedule
- Version Upgrade Discount
- Corporate Resource Guarantee
Any person with basic computer skills, familiar with concepts related to database structure and terminology, and wants to use SQL to query databases.
- Connect to the SQL Server database and execute a simple query;
- Include a search condition in a simple query;
- Use various functions based on the data types to perform calculations on data;
- Organize the data obtained from the query before it is displayed on the screen;
- Retrieve data from tables;
- Format the output, save the result, and generate a report.
- Connect to the Database
- Query the Database
- Save a Query
- Modify a Query
- Execute a Saved Query
- Search Using a Simple Condition
- Compare Column Values
- Search Using Multiple Conditions
- Search for a Range of Values and Null Values
- Retrieve Data Based on Patterns
- Perform Date Calculations
- Calculate Data Using Aggregate Functions
- Manipulate String Values
- Sort Data
- Rank Data
- Group Data
- Filter Grouped Data
- Summarize Grouped Data
- Use PIVOT and UNPIVOT Operators
- Combine Results of Two Queries
- Compare the Results of Two Queries
- Retrieve Data by Joining Tables
- Check for Unmatched Records
- Retrieve Information from a Single Table Using Joins
- Save the Query Result
- Generate an XML Report
To ensure your success, we recommend you first take a Windows XP Level 1 course, or have equivalent skills and knowledge of Windows XP Level 1.
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.