SQL: Advanced Querying (SQL-QueryAdv)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 1
- Language: English
More About This Course
- Train Anywhere, Your Home, Office, Or Training Center
- Hands on Computer Labs Accessible 24/7
- Virtual Classrooms With Robust Interactive Environment
- Prepares You For Exams And Valuable Microsoft Certifications
- Version Upgrade Guarantee - Substantial Discounts For Upgraded Courses Within 9 Months of Purchase
- Corporate Resource Guarantee - Protect Your Company Sponsored Training Investment For 1 Year
- Software Assurance Qualified - Value: 5
You will work with advanced queries to manipulate and index tables. You will also create transactions so that you can choose to save or cancel data entry process.
Students should have basic introductory SQL skills, basic computer skills, and be familiar with concepts related to database structure and terminology.
- Use subqueries to generate query output;
- Manipulate table data by inserting, updating, and deleting records in a table;
- Manipulate the table structure;
- Create views, manipulate data through views, modify the view structure, and drop views;
- Create indices on table columns and drop inefficient indices;
- Mark the beginning of a transaction, create a savepoint within a transaction, rollback a transaction, and commit a transaction.
- Search Based on an Unknown Value
- Search Based on Multiple Unknown Values
- Compare a Value with Unknown Values
- Search Based on the Existence of Records
- Generate Output Using Correlated Subqueries
- Filter Grouped Data Within Subqueries
- Perform Multiple-level Subqueries
- Insert Data
- Modify Data
- Delete Data
- Create a Simple Table
- Create a Table with Constraints
- Add or Drop Table Columns
- Add or Drop Constraints
- Modify the Column Definition
- Delete Tables
- Create a View
- Manipulate Data in Views
- Create Aliases
- Modify and Drop Views
- Create Indexes
- Drop Indexes
- Create Transactions
- Commit Transactions
To ensure your success, we recommend you first take the following courses, or have equivalent skills and knowledge:
- SQL: Fundamentals of Querying and Windows XP: Introduction or
- Windows XP Level 1
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.