- Higher Course Reviews
- More Course Signups Through Happier Customers/Students
- More Reviews and Signups Mean More Revenue
The majority of instructors and podcasters are not recording with high quality audio. This gives you the opportunity to step in and differentiate yourself by using higher quality audio.
But what does it take to create an online course or podcast that has superior quality? In this course, I'll guide you step by step to an affordable solution that will set you far apart from your competition.
- Section1: Intriduction
- Section2: Hardware Youâll Need
- Section3: Simple Techniques For Superior Sound
- Section4: Mini Studio
- Section5: Removing Background Noise
- Section6: Review
Subject Matter Expert
I have written desktop applications in languages running from Delphi to C# winforms/WPF. I have also built ASP.NET webforms and MVC based applications. When the iOS SDK was first introduced, I bought a Macbook and began building apps for the iPhone. I currently have seven apps in the iTunes App Store.
I have an MBA from ASU (14). My undergraduate major was in mathematics. Before graduating, I decided to get a business degree. I continued taking mathematics courses at the University of Washington after completing my undergraduate degree.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.