This course gives an overview of AGV's, its orientation, major components, and major systems. This course also covers navigation and guidance of AGV's including the inertial navigation, the terms associated with the navigation and guidance, the magnet sensor, various magnets, and the guidance feedback system.
"Discuss the purpose of an AGV;Recognize the major components of an AGV;Explain the difference between navigation and guidance;Explain inertial navigation;
Discuss the Guidance Feedback System"
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.