This course covers the types, functions, and principles of operation of barcode scanners and laser scanners. This course also covers the installation, maintenance practices, and laser safety of barcode scanners. Lastly, this course discusses the setup and programming of barcode scanners and the networks associated with barcode scanners.
Describe barcode scanner functions;Explain basic barcode scanner operating principles;List barcode scanner installation and maintenance practices;Describe a barcode setup and programming process
"I: Function and Operation Principles
II: Installation and Maintenance Practices
III: Setup and Programming"
Barcode Scanners - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Barcode Scanners - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.