This course covers the process in which a product makes its way from the vendor to the market and the basics of distribution. This course also covers the layout of the distribution centers as well as the modules associated with those centers.
Describe the basic flow of product from a manufacturer to a customer;Describe the major functional areas of a distribution center;Describe the product flow within the distribution center
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.