This course introduces you to batteries and their chargers, the charging system components, battery types, battery construction and the safety precautions associated with them. This course also covers the explosive gasses associated with batteries as well as the safety measures to be taken to contain a spill when a spill occurs.
Describe battery burn hazards and how to prevent them;Explain battery explosive gas hazards and how to prevent them;Discuss battery spills and disposal of spilled liquids
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.