This course covers the general principles of Low Voltage (LV) and Medium Voltage (MV) circuit breakers, the main functions of LV and MV circuit breakers, the types of LV and MV circuit breakers and their methods of operation.
"Identify the differences between LV circuit breakers and LV power and MV circuit breakers.
Describe the main features of a circuit breaker.
Describe the trip-free and anti-pumping operation of circuit breakers.
Describe the various time delay settings of circuit breakers.
Describe the various types of circuit breakers."
Advanced Circuit Breakers - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Advanced Circuit Breakers - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.