Large electrical systems rely on protective relays to continuously monitor critical equipment throughout a facility. The sensing quantities and operating characteristics for relays is described in this module.
"Describe the attributes of a protective relay system.
Discuss the five functional categories of relays.
Describe the basic sensing quantities for relays.
Describe the operating characteristics of relays.
Basic Relaying I - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.