Protective relays have a variety of settings based on the level of protection required and the time for actuation of the relay. This module explains the necessary balance of time delay characteristics and zones of protection.
"Describe the time delay characteristics of relays including definite time, inverse, very inverse, and extremely inverse characteristics.
Describe zones of protection.
Describe electromagnetic induction devices including the induction disk-type and induction cup-type relays.
Describe electromagnetic attraction units including the hinged armature-type and plunger-type relays."
Basic Relaying II - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Basic Relaying II - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.