Large facilities may have hundreds if not thousands of electrical devices that work together to accomplish a single task, as in a conveyor belt system within a distribution center. These devices use sequencing for this complex task, know as control circuits. To easily understand and analyze how a particular circuit operates, the circuit diagrams are used.
"Explain sequence control.
Explain the operation of motor control center's power supplies.
Describe the proper use of motor control center single line diagrams including diagram analysis and standard device numbers."
Control Circuit Diagrams - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Control Circuit Diagrams - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.