Direct current, or DC, motors are used in everything from remote control airplanes to electric cars. They operate off of a simple principle known as Lorentz force. This principle is that a current-carrying conductor in a magnetic field experiences a torque.
"Describe the operating principles for DC motors.
Describe the design and characteristics of a DC shunt, series, and compound motor.
Direct Current Motors - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Direct Current Motors - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.