An electrical circuit for motors may contain thousands of wires with dozens of inputs and outputs. This module provides the necessary understanding of control devices and the common electrical symbols used for electrical diagrams.
"Describe the various circuit diagrams.
Identify control devices and their diagram symbols.
Describe mechanical, pushbutton, and auxiliary contact interlocking."
Electrical Diagrams - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.