There are many types and designs of transformers used in industrial facilities. Power and distribution transformers provide power for loads within the facility, while instrumentation transformers provide power for the monitoring of parameters including those of the power and distribution transformers.
"Describe the purpose of instrument transformers.
Explain burden and saturation.
Describe the characteristics and functions of different types of current transformers.
Describe coupling capacitor potential transformers.
Describe some of the transformer monitoring and protection features."
Instrument Transformers - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Instrument Transformers - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.