Variable frequency drives, or VFDs, are widely used to provide variable speed operation to AC motors that normally operate at a standard speed. This module explains the functional operation, methods of interfacing, and the advantages and disadvantages of the various types of VFDs.
"Describe the functions and operations of an AC drive.
Describe the common types of interface methods.
Explain the advantages and disadvantages of each type of variable voltage, constant voltage, and current source AC drives.
VFD Fundamentals - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
VFD Fundamentals - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.