This course defines, explains, and expands on electrical grounding and bonding, and the grounding and bonding requirements of the National Electrical Code®. The focus of the course is to ensure personnel and property electrical safety protection and the proper grounding of electrical services, raceway systems, and equipment as regulated by the National Electrical Code.
Grounding and Bonding - Georgia Board of Construction Industry Licensing Board, Division of Electrical Contractors
- Georgia Board of Construction Industry Licensing Board, Division of Electrical Contractors
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- Georgia Construction Industry Licensing Board, Division of Electrical Contractors, 237 Coliseum D
Subject Matter Expert
This course is created and brought to you by 360training, a leading provider of accredited e-learning courses to working professionals through today's leading schools, associations and corporations. 360training's high-quality e-learning courses assist thousands of working professionals in a wide range of disciplines, helping them to succeed in today's marketplace, to renew licenses, to acquire certification or to prepare for a new profession.
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.