This course defines, explains, and expands on electrical grounding and bonding, and the grounding and bonding requirements of the National Electrical Code®. The focus of the course is to ensure personnel and property electrical safety protection and the proper grounding of electrical services, raceway systems, and equipment as regulated by the National Electrical Code.
- Identifying the key responsibilities of the Electrical Safety and Licensing Advisory Board members.
- Identifying the different types of licenses issued.
- Understanding the application requirements to obtain the different types of licenses.
- Understanding the requirements for license renewal and continuing education.
- Knowing the regulations, which are laid down by the municipal and regional bodies.
- Identifying the reasons leading to license denial and other disciplinary actions.
- Understanding the experience and requirements to obtain a license.
- Identifying the various requirements for obtaining a license.
- Knowing the different kinds of required documentation.
- Understanding the different responsibilities assigned to licensees.
- Identifying branch circuit grounded conductors.
- Learning branch circuit and ratings.
Lesson 1: Grounding Electrode System
Lesson 2: Equipment Grounding and Equipment Grounding Conductors
- Advisory Board And General Powers And Duties
- License Requirements
- 16 Texas Administrative Code - Chapter 73
Documentation, Insurance Requirements and Responsibilities
Subject Matter Expert
This course is created and brought to you by 360training, a leading provider of accredited e-learning courses to working professionals through today's leading schools, associations and corporations. 360training's high-quality e-learning courses assist thousands of working professionals in a wide range of disciplines, helping them to succeed in today's marketplace, to renew licenses, to acquire certification or to prepare for a new profession.
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.